Thursday, August 8, 2019

Trail Mix - 8.8.19


August 8, 2019 “Paul often asked his friends to pray for him and I believe this man of GOD was sincere in his desire to be supported by the prayers of GOD's people. We are exhorted to pray for one another but how often do we take this admonition seriously? Prayer changes things; it taps into GOD's infinite resources and power. Someone has said, “Much prayer, much power; little prayer, little power; no prayer, no power.” Jesus told his disciple’s that the only answer to some things was “…prayer and fasting…” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is a simple one; just pray!

Matthew 17:21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting. KJV

“Working at the post office, I'm used to dealing with a moody public. So, when one irate customer stormed my desk, I responded in my calmest voice, "What's the trouble?" "I went out this morning," she began, "and when I came home, I found a card saying the mailman tried to deliver a package, but no one was home. I'll have you know, my husband was in all morning! He never heard a thing!" After apologizing, I got her parcel. "Oh good!" she gushed. "We've been waiting for this for ages!" "What is it?" I asked. "My husband's new hearing aid."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Jeremiah 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment