Monday, August 19, 2019

Trail Mix - 8.19.19


August 19, 2019 Vance Havner said, "We do not make Jesus real by conjuring up a mental image of HIM long ago in Galilee..." The Holy Spirit has come to make HIM real to us. Jesus said that the Comforter was coming and He would bear witness to Christ. It is not a mere mental exercise but the work of the HOLY SPIRIT that enables us to say, "He is real to me." When the Holy Spirit implants the divine nature in us we have a soul consciousness that we are the children of God. God’s Spirit that dwells within us bears witness with our spirit that we are His!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for an unshakable realization of the witness of the Spirit of God in your heart and mind.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: KJV

“I was visiting my son last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.  'This is the 21st century,' he said. 'I don't waste money on newspapers. Here, you can borrow my iPad.” “I can tell you, that stinking fly never knew what hit him...”

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Jeremiah 33-35

No comments:

Post a Comment