Friday, August 2, 2019

Trail Mix - 8.2.19


August 2, 2019 – “Scripture teaches us to, “…be careful for nothing,” but how often do we fret and worry over the things of this life. If you have trusted the most important thing in life to the Lord, your immortal soul, why would you then stress over things which are temporal and transitory? We are told to, “Cast our cares and our burdens on Him,” and in prayer make all our wants and needs know to Him. Friend, “Take your burdens to the Lord, and leave them there…” S. E. Trail
 
My prayer for you today is for your heart to be filled with trust, not timidity!

                                                                 
Luke 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her. KJV

“A married couple in their 60's are visited by a fairy who grants them both a wish. 'I want to travel around the world with my darling husband', says the wife ... 2 tickets for a luxury cruise magically appear in her hand! Husband says 'sorry love, my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me ...' so the fairy waves her wand and the husband becomes 92!”

 
2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today -Isaiah 48-51  

No comments:

Post a Comment