Saturday, August 10, 2019

Trail Mix - 8.10.19


August 10, 2019 “Life hurts and sometimes it is difficult for us to get past the hurts of life. This was true for Joshua and the children of Israel. Moses had died and GOD had buried him. The promised land lay before them but they were in a state of paralysis. Finally, GOD spoke to Joshua and stated an obvious fact. "Moses my servant is dead," it’s time to get up and get going. There are times when we just have to get over it and move on. No matter how difficult the trial God is just the same before and after the fire! He remains the one constant in all of life and His unchanging, steadfast love for us is our greatest source of peace and assurance. Men come and go like the actors in a play move on and off a stage but God is the same “…yesterday, today, and forever.” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to stop when the Lord says stop and to go when the Lord says go and to wait when the Lord says wait and the patience to do all three at the right time.

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. KJV

"You just go ahead," the man in the shopping mall said to his wife. "While you're shopping, I'll browse in the hardware store." An hour later, she returned and saw him at the checkout counter. The clerk was ringing up the last of a pile of tools and supplies that would fill two wheelbarrows. "Are you buying all this?" his wife asked incredulously. "Well, yes," he said, embarrassed. Then waving his arm toward the interior of the store, he added, "But look at all the stuff I'm leaving behind!"
2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Jeremiah 7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment