Thursday, August 29, 2019

Trail Mix - 8.29.19


August 29, 2019 “John Wesley was the “Knight with a Burning Heart!” After his Aldersgate experience he said he awoke with "Jesus, Master," in his heart and in his mouth. If you really get what Jesus is offering He will be both Savior and Lord to you. The church world is full of professors who are not possessors. The offer of salvation is to those who will believe on the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Each of these titles has significance for those who believe in Him. Count the cost my friend, Jesus would be Lord of all in your life or He is not Lord at all!’ S. E. Trail

My prayer for you is for you to “wave the white flag of surrender” to the Lord of Lords!

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, KJV

“At a church meeting a very wealthy man rose to tell the rest of those present about his Christian faith. "I'm a millionaire," he said, "and I attribute it all to the rich blessings of God in my life. I remember that turning point in my faith. I had just earned my first dollar and I went to a church meeting that night. The speaker was a missionary who told about his work. I knew that I only had a dollar bill and had to either give it all to God's work or nothing at all. So at that moment I decided to give my whole dollar to God. I believe that God blessed that decision, and that is why I am a rich man today." He finished and there was an awed silence at his testimony as he moved toward his seat. As he sat down a little old lady sitting in the same pew leaned over and said to him: "I dare you to do it again."
2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today -Ezekiel 9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment