Sunday, July 7, 2019

Trail Mix - 7.7.19


July 7, 2019 – “Sometimes God wants us to wait and sometimes He wants us to walk. Both are profitable to us when we are in His will. When we wait on Him we “…renew our strength,” and when we walk with Him, He calls us His friend. For most of us the more difficult of the two is the former. Waiting is not our strength but in God’s economy it enables us to be “…strong in the Lord” Waiting and walking, Lord help us to know when to stop and when to go!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for the wisdom to know when to wait and when to walk!

Psalms 25:5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. KJV

Lovebirds!

Ethel and Earl were walking hand in hand, when they ran into some friends from their Sunday school class. One of the ladies mentioned how sweet they look holding hands walking around the mall like young lovebirds. Earl piped up and said, “If I happen to let go, she goes shopping!!!!!”      
            2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Esther 1-3         

No comments:

Post a Comment