Monday, July 1, 2019

Trail Mix - 7.1.19


July 1, 2019 – “Friend, we who know Christ are nearer home than we’ve ever been before. Death itself, just speeds our arrival to that place that is “fairer than day.” Paul makes it plain that to “be with Christ is far better” and “to die is gain.” Our Lord and our loved ones are over there. The song writer said it best, “Going home, I’m going home, nothing can keep me here, for I’ve caught a glimpse of that beautiful heavenly land, praise God I’m going home.” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for an improvement in your “heavenly vision”.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. KJV

“A young boy, puzzled about the origin of life, came to his mother and asked, "Mom, didn't you say that God created us?" Her reply was that God did indeed create us.  Then the young boy said, “But, Mom, Dad says that we came from monkeys."  She looked at him and answered, "Son, your dad is talking about his side of the family."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - 1 Ezra 9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment