Monday, July 29, 2019

Trail Mix - 7.29.19


July 29, 2019 – “Many times we realize the preciousness of a loved one when we think of what it would be like without them. This is certainly true of the Lord Jesus for what and where would we be without Him who has promised, “…Never to leave nor forsake us…” Thoughts and meditations about Jesus and our great need of Him will only enhance His preciousness to us. “Jesus is the sweetest name I know, and He’s just the same as His lovely name…” Vance Havner

My prayer for you today is for a renewed sense of longing in your heart to see the Lord.

Psalms 63:6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. KJV

“Three mischievous boys went to the zoo one day on a school outing. They decided to visit the elephant enclosure but within an hour, they were picked up by a police officer for causing a commotion. The officer hauled them off to security for questioning and the teacher in charge told them to give the police their names and say what they were doing at the elephant house. The first boy said: "My name is Gary, and I was just throwing peanuts into the elephant enclosure." The second said: "My name is Kevin, and all I was doing was throwing peanuts into the elephant enclosure." The third boy was a bit shaken up by the ordeal and said: "My name is Peter but my friends call me Peanuts."
2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today -Isaiah 32-35

No comments:

Post a Comment