Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Trail Mix - 7.22.19


July 22, 2019 – “There are some types of food that no matter how much you eat you can’t be satisfied. This is also true of your soul for there is only one thing and one thing alone that can meet the needs of your soul. Dr. L. C. Johnson said, “You will always be hungry, unless you are feeding on the Bread of Heaven.” You can give your soul all the material things of this world and your soul will not be filled. Only Jesus can satisfy your soul!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today that you would “…hunger and thirst for righteousness…”

Matthew 4:4  But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

“An elderly woman died last month. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers. In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she wrote, 'They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't want them to take me out when I'm dead.'”

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Psalms 32-37

No comments:

Post a Comment