Saturday, March 31, 2018

Trail Mix - 3.31.18


3.31.1 – Job said, “…though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.” There are days when the unexplainable happens, when we are surrounded by darkness, when we do not have a sense of God’s presence with us and it may be that we will even leave this world in the dark but stay true to Him dear friend and He will raise you up in the morning. We glorify Him most when we trust Him come what may, even when we cannot see Him! Thomas was blessed when He saw Jesus but our Lord blesses those who “believe, having not seen.” S. E. Trail
My prayer for you today is for you trust Him in your trials so that you can triumph in your troubles.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. KJV
“Ethel was distraught and phoned her doctor's office. "Is it true," she wanted to know, "that the medication you prescribed has to be taken for the rest of my life?" "Yes, I'm afraid so," the doctor told her. There was a moment of silence before Ethel replied," I'm wondering, then, just how serious is my condition because this prescription is marked   “NO REFILLS!” ChristiansUnite.Com

Bible Reading Schedule for today – 1 Samuel 8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment