Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Trail Mix - 3.21.18


3.21.18 – “Just as I am, without one plea,” is the place to where our effort ends and God begins! We will never have the “all things” of God until we learn that we can bring nothing to Christ but our need. “Let our debts be what they may, however great or small; As soon as we have naught to pay, our Lord forgives us all. “Tis perfect poverty alone that sets the soul at large; while we can call one mite our own, we have no full discharge.” Vance Havner
My prayer for you today is for you to come to Christ with empty hands and a full heart.

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. KJV
A minister was opening his mail one morning. Drawing a single sheet of paper from an envelope, he found written on it only one word: "FOOL." The next Sunday he announced, "I have known many people who have written letters and forgot to sign their names. But this week I received a letter from someone who signed his name and had forgotten to write a letter." ChristiansUnite.Com

Bible Reading Schedule for today – Judges 4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment