Thursday, March 15, 2018

Trail Mix - 3.15.18


3.15.18 – “God does not normally meet with the crowd, He meets with a man! That was true of Moses, Jacob, Paul and John. The pages of church history have many examples of this truth. Even Jesus started his day alone with the Father. Vance Havner states that, “Eagles do not fly in droves.” They meet with God alone and then “…rise up on the wings of eagles.” Start your day with a quiet time with God and you’ll “fly” too! S. E. Trail
My prayer for you today is for you to have a “meeting with the Master” each morning, it will make you day!

Psalms 119:11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. KJV
“There was a barber that thought that he should share his faith with his customers more than he had been doing lately. So the next morning when the sun came up and the barber got up out of bed he said, "Today I am going to witness to the first man that walks through my door." Soon after he opened his shop the first man came in and said, "I want a shave!" The barber said, "Sure, just sit in the seat and I'll be with you in a moment." The barber went in the back and prayed a quick desperate prayer saying, "God, the first customer came in and I'm going to witness to him. So give me the wisdom to know just the right thing to say to him. Amen." Then quickly the barber came out with his razor knife in one hand and a Bible in the other while saying "Good morning sir. I have a question for you... Are you ready to die?" ChristiansUnite.Com

Bible Reading Schedule for today – Joshua 12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment