Thursday, March 29, 2018

Trail Mix - 3.29.18


3.29.18 – “All of us have had those days when it seems that the world comes crashing in on us. Job, Jacob, David and others went through the fire of loss; suffering and pain but those awful days can be the doorway into awesome days with our God. Most folks who come to God come during a time of crisis! When trials come God has promised a way of escape. He promises to delivery us but He does not promise a life free from adversity. For every mountaintop there is a corresponding valley. When we are in the center of His will He leads us to the top of the mountain and we learn that that the next mountain is higher and closer to Him!” S. E. Trail
My prayer for you today is for you to thank God for the “valleys” in your life. It is at these times that we get closest to God.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. KJV
“As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Highway 401. Please be careful!" "Doggone," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!" ChristiansUnite.Com

Bible Reading Schedule for today - 1 Samuel 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment