Monday, March 26, 2018

Trail Mix - 3.26.18


3.26.18 – “God does not call you and I to sinless perfection but He does call us to blamelessness. Remember that our righteousness is as "filthy rags" compared to His holiness so what can we do? Blamelessness is doing the very best that we can to live a godly life by His grace. Our lives often bear a poor resemblance to the righteousness of Christ but if we strive for a blameless life then one day we will hear Him say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." By God’s grace we can live “soberly, righteously and godly in this present world.” S. E. Trail
My prayer for you today is that when you to come to the end of the here and now you will hear the Savior say, “Welcome home my child!” 

Romans 5:17  For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) KJV
“Bill and Steve are discussing the possibility of love. "I thought I was in love three times," Bill says. "Thought?" Steve asks. "What do you mean?" "Three years ago, I cared very deeply for a woman who wanted nothing to do with me," Bill says. "Wasn't that love?" Steve asks. "No, that was obsession," Bill explains. "Then two years ago, I cared very deeply for an attractive woman who didn't understand me." "Wasn't that love?" asks Steve. "No, that was infatuation," Bill replies. "And just last year, I met a woman while I was on a cruise. She was gorgeous, intelligent, a great conversationalist and had a super sense of humor. Everywhere I followed her on that ship, I would get a very strange sensation in the pit of my stomach." "Well, wasn't that love," asks Steve. "No. That was sea sickness!" Bill replies.” ChristinsUnite.Com

Bible Reading Schedule for today - Judges 17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment