Monday, December 9, 2019

Trail Mix - 12.9.19


December 9, 2019 “There are a lot of lonely people during the holiday season but God can do great things in our isolation. Jacob at Jabok, Moses on the backside of the desert, John on Patmos, Paul in the Maritime jail in Rome, John Bunyan in Bedford jail, Beethoven in his silent prison, and Fanny Crosby in her dark world all point to the fact that God is not limited in blessing, by our limitations. He is the God of the possible! Trust Him in your trial. He is our strength and our refuge, an ever-present help in time of need! Walk in faith and don’t fret, God is where He has always been; ready willing and able to meet your needs!” S. E. Trail

 

My prayer for you today is for you to know the “…peace that passeth understanding.”

 

Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. KJV

“A man is walking down the beach and comes across an old bottle. He picks it up, pulls out the cork and out pops a genie! The genie says, "Thank you for freeing me from the bottle. In return I will grant you three wishes." The man says "Great! I always dreamed of this and I know exactly what I want. First, I want one billion dollars in a Swiss bank account." Poof! There is a flash of light and a piece of paper with account numbers appears in his hand! He continues, "Next, I want a brand new red Ferrari right here." Poof! There is a flash of light and a bright red, brand-new Ferrari appears right next to him! He continues, "Finally, I want to be irresistible to women." Poof! There is a flash of light and he turns into a box of chocolates.”

 

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Philippians 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment