Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Trail Mix - 12.17.19


December 17, 2019Vance Havner "...all his saints are in thy hand..." Deuteronomy 33:3 this means that all those who trust the Savior are in His hand. They are safe and secure as long as they are in His hand. All the saints, means the church militant and the church triumphant! They are His, they are bought with a price "...precious blood...!" What a handful and what a hand HE must have! Rejoice my friend, if you know Him you are in His hand!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to realize the security that we have as long as we are in His hand.

Philippians 2:12  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. KJV

“A minister parked his car in a no-parking zone in a large city because he was short of time and couldn't find a space with a meter. Then he put a note under the windshield wiper that read: "I have circled the block 10 times. If I don't park here, I'll miss my appointment. Forgive us our trespasses." When he returned, he found a citation from a police officer along with this note "I've circled this block for 10 years. If I don't give you a ticket, I'll lose my job. Lead us not into temptation."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Hebrews 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment