Saturday, December 28, 2019

Trail Mix - 12.28.19


December 28, 2019 – “Did you know that it is possible to live a blameless Christian life? It is not possible to live a faultless Christian life for we are “…prone to wander from the God I love.” Blamelessness is doing the very best you can by God’s Grace and trusting Him for the rest. God knows our frame and remembers that we are dust; He remembers what we forget and forgets what we remember! Don’t place demands on yourself that God hasn’t made.” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is that you would not live an "aimless" life but a "blameless" life!

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. KJV

“After the christening of his baby brother in church, little Johnny sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, "That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I want to stay with you guys!"

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Revelation 9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment