Saturday, December 14, 2019

Trail Mix - 12.13.19


December 13, 2019– “It's possible to be present when great things happen without great things happening to you. Paul had several companions on the Damascus road but he is the only one brought to faith in Christ. How can we know if our experience is genuine? Two things are important. Paul asked, "Who art thou Lord...and what wilt thou have me to do?" A real authentic experience with Jesus will answer both of these questions in your life. Our salvation must be a “done and do” salvation. Realize that Christ has already “done” everything for us and that He wants us to “do” something through Him and for Him.” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to know the “woe” and “go” of Isaiah chapter six. The prophet got right with God and gave himself in service for God.

2 Samuel 22:3  The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour…KJV

“A minister waited in line to have his car filled with gas just before a long holiday weekend. The attendant worked quickly, but there were many cars ahead of him. Finally, the attendant motioned him toward a vacant pump. "Reverend," said the young man, "I'm so sorry about the delay. It seems as if everyone waits until the last minute to get ready for a long trip." The minister chuckled, "I know what you mean. It's the same in my business."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - 1 Timothy 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment