Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Trail Mix - 12.24.19


December 24, 2019 – “Baal had his prophets in Elijah’s day and they did not hesitate to stand up and be counted but the “7,000” were very non-committal. Only God’s man could be heard on that fateful day but God plus one is a majority. The Lord does know those who belong to Him but He wants us to stand up and be counted. We are not spectators or onlookers but participants. Remember our Lord said, “He that is not with me is against me…” Are you really “for” Him? S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to know the One who is a majority of one!

Joshua 24:15  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. KJV

“While working as a mall Santa, I had many children ask for electric trains. "If you get a train," I would tell each one, "you know your dad is going to want to play with it too. Is that okay?" The usual answer was a quick yes, but after I asked one boy this question, he became very quiet. Trying to move the conversation along, I asked what else he would like Santa to bring him. He promptly replied, "Another train."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - 1 John 1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment