Thursday, November 29, 2018

Trail Mix - 11.29.18


11.29.18 Dr. L. C. Johnson said, “I can't evaluate my own ministry.” One fellow said, "We don't like you and we think you are a failure." Another fellow says, "We think you are great!" That confuses me. Sometimes, even when you talk to your wife, you get the suspicion that she feels that you're not so hot.  There's no way for me to know what I have done, except this. I can know whether I have been faithful or not!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to focus on faithfulness!              

1 Corinthians 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self. 4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord. KJV

“A guy bought his wife a beautiful diamond ring for Christmas. After hearing about this extravagant gift, a friend of his said, "I thought she wanted one of those sporty four-wheel-drive vehicles." "She did," he replied. "But where was I going to find a fake Jeep?"

Bible Reading Schedule for today - 1 Corinth. 5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment