Thursday, November 1, 2018

Trail Mix - 11.1.18


11.1.18 – “Convictions do not change while preferences do and quite often. Convictions are founded and grounded in God's Word while preferences are based on what we like or dislike. Sticking by our convictions sometimes requires us to take stands that are not popular. You may be accused of being unloving, intolerant or unkind. Be loving but stay true to your convictions. We will answer to God one day!” S. E. Trail
My prayer for you is for you to hold to the “faith once delivered to the saints.”

Matthew 5:11  Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. KJV
“The man sitting in the street car addressed the woman standing before him: "You must excuse my not giving you my seat--I'm a member of the Sit Still Club." "Certainly, sir," the woman replied. "And please excuse my staring--I belong to the Stand and Stare Club." She proved it so well that the man at last sheepishly got to his feet. "I guess, ma'am," he mumbled, "I'll resign from my club and join yours."
Bible Reading Schedule for today - Luke 21-22

No comments:

Post a Comment