Saturday, November 17, 2018

Trail Mix - 11.14.18


11.14.18 “We abbreviate all kinds of things because we are in such a hurry in our culture. RSVP, ASAP, LOL, and TGIF are some that we are all familiar with and they each have meaning in our lives to some degree or another. I saw one recently that I had to think about for a minute. PGFWABF is one that you may of may not recognize but it is more important than all the rest combined. Let's not get in a hurry about this one!” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to praise God from whom all blessing flow!

Hebrews 13:15  By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. KJV

“Thinking she had possibly not heard me the first time, I decided to ask again. "How much time is the wait for a table?" Looking up from her book, the hostess smiled and said "About ten minutes. We will inform you when your table is ready." A short time later, I heard an announcement over the intercom system, "Willette B. Long... Willette B. Long, your table is ready."
            Bible Reading Schedule for today - Acts 7-8 

No comments:

Post a Comment