Friday, February 23, 2018

Trail Mix - 2.23.18


2.23.18 – “Believe your beliefs and doubt your doubts,” a wise man once said. There are many who go through life and are never sure of anything. We should give ourselves credit for what faith we have, not what we don’t have! Your faith may be a mixture of belief and doubt but at least you have some faith. Whatever you have came from God and He expects you to use it and affirm it. God would not ask us to believe if we could not!”   
My prayer for you today is for you to know that you know that you know that you know that you belong to Jesus!

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV
“The preacher's 5 year-old daughter noticed that her father always paused and bowed his head for a moment before starting his sermon. One day, she asked him why. "Well, Honey," he began, proud that his daughter was so observant of his messages. "I'm asking the Lord to help me preach a good sermon." "How come He doesn't answer it?" she asked.” Anonymous

Bible Reading Schedule for today – Numbers 27-29

No comments:

Post a Comment