Friday, February 16, 2018

Trail Mix - 2.16.18


2.16.18 – “A lot of folks are nervous about what is happening in the Middle East at this hour while others are concerned about the nuclear arms race and the prospect of global destruction but the biggest issue is not atomic but Adamic. It’s the first Adam in us that’s causing all the trouble around the world today. Only the second Adam can help us with this problem. “Rock of Ages, cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee…” S. E. ‘trail
My prayer for you today is for you to have the peace and serenity that comes by resting on the Rock of our salvation. 

Exodus 33:21 And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock: 22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

 “Two friends met in the street. One looked sad and almost on the verge of tears. The other man said, "Hey my friend, how come you look like the whole world has caved in?" The sad fellow said, "Let me tell you. Three weeks ago, an uncle died and left me 50-thousand dollars." "That's not bad at all...!" "Hold on, I'm just getting started. Two weeks ago, a cousin I never knew kicked-the-bucket and left me 95-thousand, tax-free to boot." "Well, that's great! I'd like that."
"Last week, my grandfather passed away. I inherited almost a million." "So why are so glum?"
"This week - nothing!" ChristiansUnite.com
 
Bible Reading Schedule for today – Numbers 8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment