Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Trail Mix - 9.24.19


September 24, 2019 “I am constantly amazed at human beings capacity for evil and yet we are told that the human heart is deceitful and desperately wicked so we should not be surprised at what we see and hear. What is the answer to this? A radical heart and life changing experience with Jesus Christ is the only answer. "If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, behold old things have passed away and all things have become new.” If you have never experienced the “new birth” then by all means receive Jesus Christ by faith as you Lord and Savior today.” S. E. Trail

My prayer for you today is for you to get a large dose of what Jesus is offering!

Ezekiel 11:19  And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: KJV

“I heard a story of a missionary in Africa who received a knock on the door of his hut one afternoon. Answering, the missionary found a native boy holding a large fish in his hands. The boy said, "Reverend, you taught us what tithing is, so here. I've brought you my tithe." As the missionary gratefully took the fish, he questioned the boy. "If this is your tithe, where are the other nine fish?" At this, the boy beamed and said, "Oh, they're still back in the river. I'm going back to catch them now."

2019 Bible Reading Schedule for today - Amos 6-9/Obad

No comments:

Post a Comment