Thursday, January 10, 2019

Trail Mix - 1.10.19


January 10, 2019 – “Real faith is a “know-so” faith. The epistles of John are filled with this truth. “These things have I written to you that believe that ye may know…” but there is another side to this; “The Lord knoweth them that are His.” 2 Tim. 2:19. We need to know Him and He needs to know us. Men need to know that we are His also through the badge of love. Real faith is filled with “know-so” evidence!” S. E. Trail
My prayer for you today is for you to really “know” that you are a child of the King!
Weekly Memory Verse Challenge - Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. KJV

“One night at the dinner table, the wife commented, "When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and gave me the larger. Now you take the large one and leave me the smaller; you don't love me any more..." "Nonsense, honey," replied the husband, "you just cook better now." Christiansunite.com
2019 Bible Reading Schedule - Genesis 29-30

No comments:

Post a Comment